One

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Venus defeats Serena in exhibition in Colombia


Venus Williams defeated her sister Serena Williams 6-4, 7-6 (5) in an exhibition match in Colombia, the first match for both siblings since the U.S. Open in September.
The match late Wednesday was the first for Venus since she pulled out of the U.S. Open after the first round because of an immune system disease. Serena's last match was her loss to Samantha Stosur in the U.S. Open final.
Serena leads Venus 13-10 in competitive head-to-head matches. The exhibition match is not being counted in that list.
The Williams sisters will play Italians Francesca Schiavone and Flavia Pennetta in another exhibition in Milan on Dec. 3.


Associated Press

2 comments:

  1. This is really stunning work.Thanks for this kind of stuff. I wanna say I am totally impressed.Hope to see some more update work here. I have to say it is quite informative.

    skin tightening Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I will add bookmark on your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    buy facebook likes

    ReplyDelete